The We Are Well Beings Storywall is a central part of the Well Beings campaign. We ask the public of all ages to submit personal reflections, videos, photos, and short stories to offer hope, foster understanding, build community, and break down stigma.
- What does being well mean to you?
- What is the one thing you wish people knew about mental health?
- What is your passion?
- What is your story?
- How has mental health impacted you or someone you know?
- What are some coping mechanisms that have helped you ease your mental health struggles?
How to Share Your Story
Stories can be shared in four easy ways:
- By using #WellBeings on social media posts
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By uploading directly to bit.ly/WellBeingsStoryWallSub
- Live at Well Beings Tour events