The Mental Health in Focus video series, produced by PBS NewsHour Student Reporting Labs, features student reporters from across the country covering mental health issues facing young people today. The series is part of Student Reporting Labs 2020 In Focus: Climate, Education, & Mental Health series.
About PBS NewsHour Student Reporting Labs
PBS NewsHour Student Reporting Labs connect students with an innovative video journalism curriculum and a network of public broadcasting mentors to develop digital media, critical thinking and communication skills while producing original news reports from a youth perspective. Visit studentreportinglabs.org to learn more.
Support Provided By:
The American Graduate: Getting to Work initiative, public media’s long-term commitment, made possible by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) to help young people succeed in school, career and life.
Major support is also provided by the MacArthur Foundation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
- Leah Clapman Managing Editor of Education
- Elis Estrada Senior Director
- Victor Fernandez Youth Media Producer and Video Editor
- Rawan Elbaba Digital Producer
- Marie Cusick Youth Media Producer
- Becky Wandel Production Assistant & Youth Media Producer
- Eli Kintisch Youth Media Producer
- Marcus Markle Communications Manager
- Chris Allen Education Project Manager
- Emily Anne Tkaczibson Grant Officer